Fusion collaborates with Asset Finance Solutions [AFS] to provide a complete range of B2B Asset Finance solutions to the motor trade at the most competitive rates. Finance packages are available for small items of equipment (from as little as £1,000) up to solutions for a full turn-key installation costing £100,000s, with virtually no upper limit. AFS has access to the most extensive panel of funders, ensuring that whatever your needs or business profile, there is an option to meet your requirements.
What assets can we provide finance for?
- Small, individual items of equipment
- Multiple equipment upgrades
- Large items of equipment
- Telecomms, CCTV & Alarm systems
- IT hardware & software installations
- LCVs, HGVs, recovery trucks etc.
- Cars including directors’ vehicles
- Full turn-key installations
What finance options do we offer?
- Hire Purchase (taking ownership from the outset)
- Lease Purchase (eventual ownership, with a deferred balloon payment)
- Finance Lease (hiring of an asset, with option to extend term or sell asset)
- Operating Lease (hire payments for funding depreciation with no final ownership)
- Fixed Period Lease (hire payments, with nominal final title transfer payment)
- Minimum Period Lease (extendable hire payment period, with option of final transfer payment)
- Sale & HP Leaseback (post-purchase finance agreement)
- Re-Finance (release equity to improve cashflow)
- Commercial Loans (secured and unsecured for any purpose, e.g. for working capital, inventory finance, VAT deferrals etc.)
To register your interest, please email us on email@example.com.
Please note that certain proposals may require additional supporting financial information, and all payments will be collected by direct debit.
Fusion Management Support Ltd is an Introducer Appointed Representative of AFS Compliance Limited which is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA). Not all products and services offered are regulated by the FCA.